TAC accredited services
TSIC practitioners are accredited and experienced with TAC claims and motor vehicle accident rehabilitation.
TSIC services that are claimable under TAC
How TAC claims are processed at TSIC
- We provide treatment to TAC claims that have a claim number and a GP referral that states the appointment is required in relation to your TAC injury.
- Before you arrive at our clinic, we will need to confirm the status of your claim by contacting the TAC. This is arranged by our experienced administration team.
- Unless you spend at least one night in hospital after your accident, you will be required to pay the first $564 of any medical costs. Once this TAC excess has been met, and the TAC has proof of this, we can then bill the TAC directly.
- For some services (ie. Psychology and Massage), you will be required to pay a "gap," which is the difference between our Fees and the maximum amount that the TAC pays. There is no gap payment for physiotherapy.
- In the event that your claim is not accepted, you will be responsible for the immediate payment of the full cost of all treatments
For an appointment or more information about TSIC and TAC claims contact us now.
For more specific information about TAC visit www.tac.vic.gov.au